2021 Ethics Update, Part 2 Audio Replay
Salepage : 2021 Ethics Update, Part 2 Audio Replay
Archive : 2021 Ethics Update, Part 2 Audio Replay Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
This annual ethics program will provide you with a round-table discussion of practical ethical issues important to your practice. The program will provide you with an engaging discussion of ethics developments involving technology and law practice, conflicts of interest, and ethics in co-counsel and referral relationships. The panel will also discuss highly sensitive issues when lawyers learn that their clients are engaged in misconduct – what do you do and when? This program will provide you with a wide-ranging discussion of practical ethics developments important to your practice.
- Ethics of co-counsel relationships: Are you your brother’s keeper?
- Ethics and client misconduct: What to do?
- Developments in conflicts of interest, part 1
- Technology and law practice: annual potpourri update
- Developments in confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege
- Developments in conflicts of interest, part 2
More from Categories : Everything Else