Business Agility – the Beginner’s Guide
Salepage : Business Agility – the Beginner’s Guide
Archive : Business Agility – the Beginner’s Guide Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Business agility is best defined as the capacity and willingness of an organisation to adapt to, create, and leverage change for their customer’s benefit. Being agile is not about implementing a specific process or framework – it is about changing the mindset of the business to become more customer centric, more nimble in decision making, and more adaptive to the constant changes of the business environment.
This requires practitioners to develop a new set of skills and a particular view of the world that will enable them to add value and become more productive in what they do – regardless of the job title.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the anatomy of an agile business
- Understand how to structure an agile team to deliver an individual project or initiative
- Become familiar with the concepts of Scrum (probably the most popular framework for running agile projects)
- Understand what is involved in scaling agile to the whole enterprise
- Become ready to work in an agile environment as a practitioner or start a consulting journey
- Try your knowledge against a sample set of Scrum Master certification exam questions.
You will get the solid foundation to start a career in an agile business or to continue your education journey into a more specialised path – such as a scrum master, agile coach, consultant etc.
As a part of this course you will get not only theory, but also practical advice from industry experts, practice exercises and quizzes to test your knowledge, supporting materials and articles and ability to get in touch with me personally if you’ve got any questions or concerns.
As an addition, you will get a list of sample scrum master certification exam questions, so if you decide to go down that career path you will know what to expect and can preliminary test your knowledge.
More from Categories : Everything Else