Daisy Lee – Movement as Medicine With Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women
Salepage : Daisy Lee – Movement as Medicine With Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women
Archive : Daisy Lee – Movement as Medicine With Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
With Renowned Qigong Teacher & Author
A 7-Module On-Demand Video Training
Build your own daily Qigong practice — featuring gentle breathing, the 7 Tibetan Healing Sounds, self-massage, and empowering Qigong movements you can use right away.
As we continue to move through this new normal, it’s becoming very clear that the burden is falling disproportionately on women.
We’re certainly accustomed to being the caretakers and emotional safe places for those we love — we’re front and center in our families’ wellbeing.
And now, we’re also being called to function as teachers, nurses, and work-from-home professionals — on top of our usual responsibilities.
It’s no wonder self-care so often falls by the wayside…
The truth is, the first step in caring for others — including our families, communities, and the larger world — is caring for ourselves.
Join Daisy Lee, renowned Qigong teacher, as she takes you through seven sessions of powerful practices to help you move out of overwhelm, and rise above the inevitable chaos of our new world — so you can thrive and continue to grow and evolve as the woman you’re meant to be.
Daisy’s signature movement practice, Radiant Lotus Qigong, draws on the wisdom of China, Tibet, and the West to empower women in their emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing.
The graceful, meditative movements synchronized with deep, gentle breathing — as well as Tibetan sound healing — supports the body’s return to a harmonious, healthy balance.
This rejuvenating Qigong system can help you release physical and emotional stagnation throughout your body — in your joints, organs, and tissues — increasing strength and vitality, and bringing peace and calm to the deepest parts of your being.
By the end of your seven sessions with Daisy, you’ll have a complete Radiant Lotus Qigong practice of your very own — that fits beautifully into your daily life.
During this video course, Daisy will add in Tibetan Healing Sounds to stimulate deep relaxation, stress relief, and elimination of toxins from the body. As you’ll discover, each sound has a corresponding movement that opens up the energy flow in a specific part of the body.
You’ll also explore the power of healing self-massage to quickly lower stress levels anytime.
Join Daisy and discover how the mindful movements of Radiant Lotus Qigong are a key part of what she calls the Slow Movement Revolution that’s empowering women to care for themselves and others more effectively, while evolving and thriving — even in these tumultuous times.
In this 7-part online course with Qigong Master Daisy Lee, you’ll discover:
- How movement acts as medicine in the body, with a focus on Showering Qi for high blood pressure and Showering Qi 2 for balancing blood pressure
- How slow, gentle movements coordinated with breath release stress and tension while adding a credit to your Qi bank account — while fast, rigorous movements can accelerate aging and hasten deterioration of the joints when done improperly
- A full-length self-massage practice to soothe and provide relief from excessive doing
- How to enter your practice with an intention to play, sending a signal to your cells to celebrate life, rather than battle disease
- How to use PIPs — Personal Improvement Points — to grow, because we thrive when we are encouraged and shown a path forward, in contrast to beating ourselves up or being overly critical
- How the Flying Phoenix movement resets boundaries and releases sadness
- Practices to honor your breasts and your womb — and explore how breast health often correlates with emotional health and self-image
- Pressure points to support Qi flow for improved digestion and assimilation
- How to bring peace and calm to your body as you release tension from your joints
- How radical self-care involves taking a little time to care for yourself so you’ll have enough energy to support those you love — as well as your community and your bigger home, the Earth
- Why Radiant Lotus Qigong is a key part of the Slow Movement Revolution that potentially creates evolution in women and society
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Daisy will guide you through the fundamental body-mind-spirit skills you’ll need to successfully create your own Radiant Lotus Qigong practice — to increase your strength and vitality as you bring peace to the deepest parts of your being.
The course is filmed with three cameras so you can easily follow along as she demonstrates restorative, cleansing Radiant Lotus Qigong practices.
This course features teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Daisy. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to create your own empowering Qigong practice for self-care, inner peace, and renewal.
Module 1: Beginning the Heroine’s Journey to Self-Empowerment & Health Empowerment
Real change — enduring change — happens one step at a time.
— Ruth Bader Ginsburg
The journey begins with a single step. In this opening module, Daisy will share practices to start you on your heroine’s journey — with simple, accessible Radiant Lotus Qigong practices to support emotional stability, increase vital energy, and ignite your joy for practice — and for life.
Daisy will share two indivisible principles of practice: your body is your true home (wherever you go, there it is), and when you take care of your home on a daily basis, you won’t have to spend much on major repairs.
As Daisy says, “The breath is everything and nothing.” She’ll show you how to regulate your breath from panicked and anxious to slow, calm, and deep — to enhance your body’s self-healing capacity.
As you’ll discover, Radiant Lotus Qigong is a pathway for women to attain whole-body health.
In this first class, you’ll discover:
- How the body has the potential to heal itself when it comes into homeostasis
- The different health impacts of fast and slow movements — and how the tale of the tortoise and the hare shows that gentle, slow movements win the race against fast and furious movements
- The first of 7 healing sounds from Tibet — and how the Tibetan Healing Sounds break up stagnation in a woman’s body
- Movements that act as medicine in the body, including Showering Qi for high blood pressure and Showering Qi 2 for balancing low blood pressure
- The Kuan Yin Movement to honor the Divine Feminine within and around you
Module 2: Radiant Lotus Release Party
You’re invited to the Radiant Lotus release party…
For this second class, come dressed in your pajamas if you wish, but, as Daisy says, definitely BYOB (bring your own bosom) — and come prepared to drink in the wealth of ways to support your body’s breast and chest health.
As Daisy will explain, women have always extended themselves to support those they love — and often forget to look after themselves in the process.
Perhaps by the design of their DNA and the womb, this primal, maternal instinct to surround and protect life can define a woman’s strength — and her vulnerability.
When a woman has grown up in a loving, nurturing family, she often trusts in her thrive ability and can offer it to those less fortunate.
She innately knows that survival is dependent on cooperation, not competition. She understands that we need more community-building and sharing of resources, rather than hoarding and dwelling on fears that there’s not enough to go around — or worse, that she is not enough.
In this session, you’ll learn the value of self-love and how to:
- Enter practice with an intention to play, sending a signal to your cells to celebrate life, rather than battle disease (as you’ll discover, the body prefers joy and possibility over fear and foreboding!)
- Venture into the unknown with greater courage, sending a positive mental and emotional signal to your body that encourages repair, renewal, and healing
- Impact your health outcomes with the power of thoughts and word choice — for instance, the words illness and disease feel energetically negative, while a health project sounds empowering
- Honor your breasts and your womb — and explore how breast health often correlates with emotional health and self-image
- Support Qi flow in the breasts and uterus with gentle self-massage — you’ll let go of destructive emotions and have better Qi flow, which enhances physical health
- Use pressure points to support Qi flow for improved digestion and assimilation — as Daisy will explain, impairment in the stomach and spleen meridians can compromise breast and uterine health
- Release stagnant energy from the womb, sometimes nicknamed the heart below the horizon, using the second Tibetan Healing Sound Ahh
- Use the Kuan Yin movement to honor life
Module 3: Caring for Others by Caring for Yourself — How to Make Qi Deposits in Your Energy Bank
In this session, Daisy will share how to make time for practice when the need to prioritize others can be all-consuming, and even expected.
Rather than feeling guilty or judging yourself for taking time to honor your needs, decide to practice and then, as Nike once put it so simply… just do it!
As Daisy will explain, the time you spend making excuses — often to avoid the feelings of selfishness that may arise — is much better spent taking care of yourself, even if it’s just 20 minutes of practice.
Twenty minutes of practice sets you up for goodness for the rest of the 15+ hours you spend tending to work, family, or other matters. By taking care of you, you will be able to take care of others.
In this class, you’ll explore:
- The Tibetan Healing Sound Lu, which invigorates the breasts and supports lymph flow
- How the Flying Phoenix movement helps women release tension from the heart and middle dantian — while supporting greater lower-body strength in the legs and abdomen — and helps you set boundaries so you can fly freely into the next holiday, conflict, or soak in the tub!
- The Showering Qi and Kuan Yin movements
- How to bring peace and calm to the body as you release tension from the joints
- Proper standing and kua folding technique to improve hip, knee, and ankle strength — giving you greater stability and groundedness as you connect to the Earth Qi with ease
- How dedicated practice deposits extra Qi into your energy bank
Module 4: Releasing Stagnant Qi — Moving Mindfully Through Challenging Situations
When you’re so immersed in doing, you may not notice you’re actually being driven and controlled by life’s circumstances.
In this session, Daisy will explain how you do have a choice when confronted by a challenging situation — you can immediately respond, or take a moment to breathe and let the mud settle so clarity can arise.
The outward circumstances will be the same — the only difference will be your perception of choice or choicelessness.
Daisy will guide you to do a check-in in the middle of your seven sessions together — you’ll observe where you are in your practice and learn to take a long, slow, deep inhale and tension-releasing exhale… before you decide how you will respond to the cacophony that surrounds you.
In this pivotal module, you’ll discover:
- How to assess your personal improvement points (PIPs) — a gentle way to grow and thrive without harsh self-criticism or judgment
- A review of Showering Qi to clarify and soothe, as well as the Wei Qi field and the Flying Phoenix to reset boundaries and release sadness
- A revisit of shaking, cupping, and tapping to shake out the rug of the body to discharge cellular debris and stagnant Qi
- A deeper look at women’s self-massage to soothe and provide relief from excessive doing
- How to practice with enlivened awareness and self-compassion
- Powerful practices including the Tibetan Healing Sounds Ong, Ahh, Lu, Me, and a closing Kuan Yin movement
Module 5: Celebrate & Recalibrate — Letting Go of Toxic Qi
It’s the dawning of a new day and a new age — and Daisy will share how to bring on goodness for yourself, your family, your community, and the planet…
The microcosm reflects the macrocosm of the bigger universe, and when you care for yourself, the world becomes a better, more sustaining place.
In this class, you’ll review what you’ve learned and add more elements to your practice as you discover:
- The Tibetan Healing Sounds of Ong, Ahh, Lu, Me — and a new sound, Bah
- How Vertical Alignment + Neutral Compassion = stable lead energy
- A deeper exploration of the Showering Qi movement
- The Lotus Rises movement — you’ll explore the meaning of the lotus, and the role of the water and the mud in a woman’s daily life
- A guided Lotus Meditation to call in forgiveness and create fortitude, as forgiveness helps you make room for gratitude, new bold ideas, and radiant health
- How to use lung and large intestine acupoints — to release grief and bring in goodness so that you can begin the new year unburdened and refreshed
- Ways to breathe in a fresh, new beginning when you let go of S.H.I.T. Qi — S.H.I.T stands for stagnant, hostile/hectic, interfering/ignorant, turbid/toxic
- Why we can only fill up when we’ve let go of what no longer serves us
- Ways to cultivate an invigorated energy and vitality, and a clearer mind and fresh perspective as you plan for the future
Module 6: The Heroine’s Journey Continues — Creating a Bigger Vision for Your Life
In this session, Daisy will continue sharing the heroine’s epic saga — and explain how it’s your journey, because you are the heroine in your own story!
Encountering roadblocks, the heroine continues to find ingenious ways to overcome obstacles. She steps up, rising through the mud of life to claim her potential.
She once was stuck, but she now understands the mud was not the enemy — but a powerful ally in her growth.
She’s learned to take nothing for granted. By paying attention to the small details and yet creating a bigger vision for her life, she attends to life with greater energy, grace, dignity, and positivity.
In this module, you’ll apply these principles to your own life as you learn:
- Why courage is required to open your heart to possibilities
- How the heart vies for emotional attention because of its proximity to the lungs
- Why you can sometimes swing from deep sadness and grief to profound love and excitement on what Daisy calls the seesaw of life
- How to add an acupoint to your practice to releases tension in the heart and breasts — and open a pathway for enhanced healing
- The sixth Tibetan Healing Sound, Yee — as you’ll discover, it’s used to balance hormones and moves you into equilibrium on both sides of the body
- How the blueprint for life is integrated into the movements you’ve learned so far — the Flying Phoenix provides liftoff as you test your wings, Lotus Rises teaches you to rise through the dark waters to meet the light, and when you embody Kuan Yin, you’ll remember that compassion embraces all, yet being virtuous doesn’t mean giving in to ignorance
Module 7: Radical Self-Care — How to Grow in Your Practice Each Day
In the pursuit of happiness, peace, and freedom, women sometimes need to participate in radical self-care.
As Daisy will share, you must start with yourself. Radical self-care means taking a little time to care for yourself each day so there will be enough energy to support those you love — and possibly your community, and our bigger home of the Earth.
Radiant Lotus Qigong is a key part of the Slow Movement Revolution that potentially creates evolution in women and society.
To evolve as a species, we must take up the mantle of self-awareness while simultaneously becoming aware of the physical environment we live in. If we don’t slow down enough to notice what’s happening in ourselves and to our immediate environment, we may fail to understand why our health is limited and has reached a ceiling… and why peace may remain elusive, despite our best attempts to practice Qigong.
Just like the yin-yang symbol in Daoist philosophy where opposing forces merge into each other to create harmony and wholeness — you must take into account all the variables of your life… the parts that engender growth, and the elements that destroy your peace.
As these seven sessions (the number seven being a spiritual number in Tibet) draw to a close, you’ll be equipped with a practice to support your radiant health and wellbeing.
Thankfully, the learning doesn’t stop with this closing session — in the end, your continued practice will teach you more about who you are.
In this final class, you’ll celebrate your journey as you explore:
- Silence, the final sound of Tibetan sound healing
- A full practice of shaking, tapping, and cupping
- A review of the 5 essential movements you’ve mastered during your journey: Vertical Alignment, Showering Qi, Flying Phoenix, Lotus Rises, and the Kuan Yin movement
- A full-length self-massage practice
- A deepening practice to celebrate your journey and this new milestone in your practice
The Movement as Medicine Bonus Collection
In addition to Daisy’s transformative 7-part virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions complement the course and promise to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
5 Essential Practices of Radiant Lotus Qigong
Video Teaching From Daisy Lee
Radiant Lotus Qigong, Daisy’s rejuvenating self-care Qigong system, has been supporting women in their quest for health and healing for many years now. In this teaching you’ll learn five key graceful, meditative movements from this powerful system that’s been passed down to Daisy — synchronized with deep, gentle breathing, Tibetan sound healing, and more.
The Radiant Power of Women United in Qigong Practice
Video Dialogue With Daisy Lee and Sharon Smith
Qigong practice is for everyone, but the power of women coming together in a unified field to pursue self-care is one of its greatest gifts. Join Sharon Smith (host of the Qigong Global Summit, Universal Healing Tao Senior Instructor, and Director of the Immortal Sisters Conference) and learn from Daisy how Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong creates a pathway to personal development of your body, mind, and spirit — bringing peace, stress relief, and healing.
Blossoming Into Your Potential Through Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong
Audio Talk With Daisy Lee
Daisy has long empowered women from all walks of life by sharing her signature self-care practice, Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong. Passed down to Daisy by her teachers in China, Tibet, and the West, this rejuvenating Qigong system has helped female practitioners let go of unproductive emotions that often contribute to disease, while supporting the physical discharge of toxins from the body so that a healthy bioterrain is created that’s inhospitable to disease.
What Graduates of Daisy’s Courses Are Saying…
— Cynthia Abbott: “If You’re Looking for a Teacher That Has Integrity, That Lives What She Speaks, I Highly Recommend Daisy Lee”
— Bianca Sands: “Daisy Teaches With Authenticity and Grace”
— Colleen Cannon: “The Whole World Should Be Doing This Program”
— Karusia Wroblewski: “Just By Sitting Beside Daisy, You Can Feel Peaceful”
— Sarah Barrios: “You Really Feel Nourished on Many Levels”
— Gabrielle de Burke: “Daisy Has a Very Authentic Vibe”
“Daisy is a loving and compassionate instructor…”
Daisy is a loving and compassionate instructor, and she teaches from the heart. She’s very articulate in explaining the movements, so that the forms become flow in your body, and you feel that you understand it. It changed my life learning these aspects of Qigong, and how she explained Qigong — not just in the world, but in myself and my body, and also for my potential, she put it all together and it was beautiful. Most importantly, at the end of each session, you really feel how much she cares for you. I really feel fortunate to have taken these classes with Daisy and The Shift Network.
— Diana Casabar
“I’ve learned how to care for myself and trust myself.”
I’ve had the honor and the privilege to study with Daisy, both in person and through her online courses with The Shift Network. I met Daisy approximately 10 years ago. As I sat there in that first workshop, I was immediately drawn in by Daisy’s presence, her authenticity, her sense of groundedness and stability. And as she began to speak about Qigong as a moving meditation, I could feel her gentle strength as she talked about how the mind can guide the breath and the body through gentle flowing movement. I knew in that moment that I had found exactly what I was looking for and invited Qigong into my life under the guidance of a gentle, loving instructor. Through this gentle practice, I’ve learned how to care for myself and trust myself.
— Cheri Trousil
“I can move my body in ways the doctor said I wouldn’t be able to.”
I have been doing Daisy’s program every single day. I never miss a day. It’s made the hugest difference for me. I have some issues from brain surgery that changed my body and my functioning. I’m also someone who works professionally with energy, so I knew that I already wanted to expand my toolbox when I saw Daisy’s introductory webinar. I’ve noticed changes in my functioning. I can move my body in ways the doctor said I wouldn’t be able to. I actually had some changes in the shape of my body. I absolutely love the way Daisy teaches. She really listens. I actually stopped doing the other Qigong I had been doing, because this one totally is working with my body, my hormones, my metabolism, as a woman.
— Ali Bierman
“Daisy’s method helped me feel more grounded and connected to my woman power.”
Daisy’s method helped me feel more grounded and connected to my woman power. She gives you the opportunity to tap into your own self-care ability and to your own self-healing power. Every course you take helps to boost the power of your immune system and to elevate your wellbeing. So when in challenge, you have this sacred place within that you can always connect and energize yourself from within. Energize yourself because you give yourself time. You give yourself time to rebalance. You give yourself time to breathe. . I highly recommend every course that Daisy is offering because every course gives you the opportunity to tap into a deeper layer of yourself. The study and the practice is coming from such a whole place of integrity and compassion and grace that can only do good for you.
— Yifat Donenfeld
“Daisy’s class is a deep magical journey while at the same time being simple and grounded in practical wisdom.”
Daisy’s class is a deep magical journey while at the same time being simple and grounded in practical wisdom. The quality of results is ongoing: easing the tension and strengthening the Qi. Also, her warm and gentle, yet powerful nature creates an environment of healing all by itself.
— David, Oakridge, Oregon
“My health, emotional, and mental wellbeing has significantly improved…”
My health, emotional, and mental wellbeing has significantly improved with this Qigong practice! Daisy Lee is a wonderful teacher who makes it easy to learn even difficult movements. She is a super sweet, conscious, humble human being. She truly embodies the power of the feminine! This Qigong form is very enjoyable to do and shows quickly results on the physical, mental, and emotional level if one is willing to practice regularly. Most enjoyable Qigong practice that I have learned compared to other forms. I haven’t missed a day! I also used some of the exercises and health tips with my patients.
— Iris Wolf, physical therapist, Portland, Oregon
“… opened me up more into being the feminine being that I am.”
I so loved Daisy Lee’s gentle way of teaching. Her course opened me up more into being the feminine being that I am. It was so beautiful that, with the final movement, I had tears of love leaking from my eyes.
— Juaniece Bair
“… encouraged me to ‘stand in my dignity’ and recognize the deep connectedness that we have with nature and the collective.”
I sought to deepen my personal practice and gain more skills as a Qigong group leader. What I received from this course was so much more. I experienced a profound deepening of my skills, understanding, and personal power. Daisy’s gentle yet powerful demeanour encouraged me to “stand in my dignity” and recognize the deep connectedness that we have with nature and the collective. I have gained skills that I will use for the rest of my life and gladly share with others. This was transformative, liberating, and I am still digesting all that we learned. Thank you!
— Heather C., Alberta, Canada
“I’m experiencing more clarity in my energetic boundaries…”
Daisy Lee’s course continues to provide me with increased awareness and understanding of how to access my Lead Energy. As I practice Daisy’s signature Qigong movements, I’m noticing that I’m experiencing more clarity in my energetic boundaries as I become more aware of and am able to release old emotional blockages. Her personable and feminine approach carries valuable wisdom for women as well as imparting TCM [Traditional Chinese Medicine] information that many masters omit in their training. I appreciate that The Shift Network has made these lessons available as downloads as well as the opportunity for community participation. Great course!
— Maureen, Etna, California
“… integration within myself and greater union with nature, others, and God.”
I experienced integration within myself and greater union with nature, others, and God. Now I feel more confident, self-assured, and generous with my gifts in reaching out to others. Awakening to Qi within and with the universe increased my energy and sense of wellbeing. I practiced most mornings so it became a part of my life and I will continue the practice in nature and in concert with Daisy Lee on video.
— Margaret Guzzardo, Kewanee, Illinois
“The healing is profound!”
Many of us are feeling and experiencing the transformations. The healing is profound! I’m slipping into practice many times a day in quiet moments and spaces — you’re right, the wisdom is easy to remember, which tells me this is right and true and what I need now. Thank you, Daisy!
— Marie Mathay, Golden Valley, Minnesota
“My body feels so alive and balanced and relaxed…”
I just wanted to drop in and say how much I love these practices with the gentle loving guidance and teaching from Daisy Lee. I just completed a patchwork quilt of these gentle movements with breath. I am glowing and feeling radiant. My body feels so alive and balanced and relaxed at the same time. There is beautiful energy flowing in me, making me feel warm and embraced by life itself. My breath is full and deep, my ears and face are warm from the beautiful energy flowing. I feel lit up like our Christmas tree. Deep gratitude and joy fills me. I have been praying for something I can “do” to care for myself and here it is.
— Kristine Sisk, Claremore, Oklahoma
“I cannot express how appreciative and grateful I am…”
Daisy, may I tell you what a profound transmission I feel you are offering in this online course. I am finding it so profound, and I love how the teaching comes through you. I cannot express how appreciative and grateful I am to you.
— Maxine Steingold, Sebastopol, California
“I have more energy and I am able to carry out the work I do in a more positive way.”
I work a very difficult, grief-filled job on a daily basis, wherein I listen to trauma and so much pain. And I am sure my body takes it in. A lot of Daisy’s instruction I try to use so I can remove that from my body, but also sit with the people I listen to with an open, empathic heart, while not giving too much of my own energy to them. I really think a lot of the moves are immensely helpful to me. I love the Flying Phoenix move, with the rainbow being drawn around me. I truly think Daisy’s work has changed my life in that regard. I have more energy and I am able to carry out the work I do in a more positive way.
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Recorded Class Sessions With Daisy Lee
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from renowned Qigong teacher and author Daisy Lee — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes a video teaching and guides you to discover specific skills and abilities to increase your strength and vitality as you bring peace to the deepest parts of your being.
Seven PDF Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
h5 Essential Practices of Radiant Lotus Qigong
Video Teaching From Daisy Lee
- The Radiant Power of Women United in Qigong Practice
Video Dialogue With Daisy Lee and Sharon Smith
- Blossoming Into Your Potential Through Radiant Lotus Women’s Qigong
Audio Talk With Daisy Lee
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Movement as Medicine With Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women Online Training
We feel honored that Daisy Lee has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a unique opportunity to learn from a renowned Qigong teacher and author whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about increasing your strength and vitality as you bring peace to the deepest parts of your being, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
More from Categories : Everything Else