Gozo Shioda – Yoshinkan Aikido Fundamentals
Salepage : Gozo Shioda – Yoshinkan Aikido Fundamentals
Archive : Gozo Shioda – Yoshinkan Aikido Fundamentals Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Gold Medal MShioda Gozo (1915-1994) was one of the first students of Ueshiba Morihei, the founder of Aikido and founded Yoshinkan Aikido in 1956.
One of the greatest Aikido practitioners ever.
This is the complete 10 video Yoshinkan Aikido video series on the Fundamentals of Yoshinkan Aikido on a set of 3 DVDs.
The video set costs nearly $800.00.
This incredible set has nearly 8 hours of instruction in the Kihon Dosa, Shihonage, Ikkajo, Nikajo, Sankajo, Yonkajo, Iriminage, Hijishime, Hijiate, Kokyunage, Kotegaeshi, Tenchinage, Kokyuho, and Jiyuwaza.
It has been converted to AVI format and includes the English narration and subtitles only.
I was not able to get the menu’s to work so have excluded these.
Enjoyental Workout for Combat Sports- A Step-by-Step Program of Mental Exercises to Make You a Winner Every Time.
Use the techniques of Gold Medal Mental Workout, proved against the best in the world, to unleash the master within you.
Let Dariusz Nowicki, the top East European sports psychologist, show you how the science of psychology can combine with your skill and physical training to make you a winner!You will:
* Get rid of doubts and fears—overcome lifelong blocks to achievement
* Face every opponent with confidence, dominating the fight
* Discover the secrets of relaxation and concentration
* Boost your energy level and mental alertness
* Shut out distractions and always carry out your plan
* Feel at home and at ease in any competition hall
* Rid yourself of tension, reduce your stress level, sleep better, and rest faster after heavy workouts
More from Categories : Fighting