Lead Generation Intensive – Jim Mack + OTO
Salepage : Lead Generation Intensive – Jim Mack + OTO
Archive : Lead Generation Intensive – Jim Mack + OTO Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Here’s What’s Included:
Here’s a preview of what you’ll find..
- We are giving you the easiest ways for finding local brick and mortar businesses that are most likely to want this service. So, you’ll waste no time barking up the wrong tree.
- Our tricks to getting the attention of local businesses that need YOU…in a way that will almost guarantee they ‘yes’ almost every time…
- The perception of slow SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads Compared To the 3-Pack.
- The best ways to help your client get good reviews on their ‘Google My Business’ page, which affects the 3 Pack ranking.
- The #1 thing you need to do that gets your phone ringing off the hook with businesses asking for help.
- The laid back approach to managing the client’s expectations that ensures you get the results your client is looking for
- The smartest way to price your Google 3 pack service so it yields big upfront paydays BUT also keeps clients with you for long term recurring income.
- The Secret why Continuity Income is so important for the self-employed.
- The best email subject lines I’ve tested for Google 3 pack prospecting.
- The perfect way to set things up for your client so you can deal with any Google Ranking changes that come up (Note: This is SO easy and SO effective).
- What Still Works for G’s 3 Pack…but not like it used to!
- The Voice Mail System that circumvents Phone Screeners.
- The Google Drive Stack Services LEVERAGE: Why It Matters.
- Access to lists of the best client types.
- Proven tricks to scale up your business much quicker by setting the right (attainable) goals.
- Understanding How To Use Citations for Ranking.
- The 16 Citation Elements (most only think there’s a few).
- Jim’s persuasion tricks for closing almost any client type, with less resistance.
- If You offer a discount, What you MUST Offer With it.
- The big financial secret most don’t know about professional clients like lawyers and doctors.
- The only time you should accept payment by check.
- Detailed Case Studies from Jim’s own clients.
More from Categories : Internet Marketing