Mastering SQL Server | Passage to become Database Developer
Salepage : Mastering SQL Server | Passage to become Database Developer
Archive : Mastering SQL Server | Passage to become Database Developer Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
This Course is designed for those students who want to get detailed knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server in short time by learning the sql fundamentals for beginners , These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Oracle etc.
SQL is one of the most in demand tech skills due to which Technology firms are in dire need for SQL experts . Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects and to get SQL developer job.
This SQL weekender course requires only 1 week to learn SQL Server online and Mastering SQL Server course is the right place for you to learn SQL on fast pace to become SQL Developer in very short time.
you will get insights that how to Create the Sequel database as well as how to Drop an existing database.
We will also go through that how to Take the Backup of SQL Server database and how to restore the backup on a new location.
You will find lot of sql database online courses as well as online computer courses but here you will learn lot database concepts in very easy way.
We will also take you through that how to download SQL Server database and how to perform a fresh installation
We are hopeful that you will find this SQL Tutorial very beneficial for your future,
Students will learn in this course:
- Installation of Microsoft SQL Server
- Installation of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- How to create a database
- How to Drop a database
- Database Backup
- Restoration of database
- Data Definition operations like Create ,Alter and drop the Tables
- Creation of Primary Key, Foreign Key, Composite Key
- Data Manipulation options like Insert , Update , Delete the records
- SQL Joins ( Inner Join, Left Outer Join, Full Join, Right Join)
- Database Views
- Stored Procedures
- Database Functions ( User defined functions ,aggregate functions , SQL Provided functions like substring etc)
- Group By
- Little on SQL Server administration and SQL Jobs
- and many more things……
Upgrade your skill set quickly and add SQL in your resume by joining today! you will find lot of sql server tutorials on internet however this course is the Best online sql server tutorial which is actually step by step guide to Query Writing.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to have solid grip over Microsoft SQL Server
- Who wants to get database knowledge
More from Categories : Everything Else