Moorad Choundhry – The Bond & Money Markets
Salepage : Moorad Choundhry – The Bond & Money Markets
Archive : Moorad Choundhry – The Bond & Money Markets Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
The Bond and Money Markets is an invaluable reference to all aspects of fixed income markets and instruments. It is highly regarded as an introduction and an advanced text for professionals and graduate students.
Features comprehensive coverage of:
* Government and Corporate bonds, Eurobonds, callable bonds, convertibles
* Asset-backed bonds including mortgages and CDOs
* Derivative instruments including futures, swaps, options, structured products
* Interest-rate risk, duration analysis, convexity, and the convexity bias
* The money markets, repo markets, basis trading, and asset/liability management
* Term structure models, estimating and interpreting the yield curve
* Portfolio management and strategies,total return framework, constructing bond indices
Bond Trading course: Learn about Bond Trading
Bond trading definition
Bond trading is one way of making profit from fluctuations in the value of corporate or government bonds.
Many view it as an essential part of a diversified trading portfolio, alongside stocks and cash.
A bond is a financial instrument that works by allowing individuals to loan cash to institutions such as governments or companies.
The institution will pay a defined interest rate on the investment for the duration of the bond, and then give the original sum back at the end of the loan’s term.
More from Categories : bond – stock