NLPTime – Creating Your Own NLP
Archive : NLPTime – Creating Your Own NLP
“Who Else Wants To Learn The Secret Strategy For Creating Your Own NLP… So You Can Become A Recognised Expert, In Demand Change Agent Or Thought Leader; Skilled At Creating New NLP Techniques, Applications And Highly Effective Strategies That Can Be Used By Thousands… Earn You Money And Transform The Lives Of Your Friends, Family & Clients… Guaranteed”
Finally Anyone Can Learn The Fast Track & Proven Strategy For Creating Your Own NLP
- Are you interested in learning how you can create new NLP techniques, strategies and NLP applications?
- Are you interested in connecting up ideas in new and novel ways that are designed to produce specific behavioral results for your friends and clients ?
- Do you want to discover the key heuristics, thought process and step-by-step strategy that the world’s leading NLP teachers use to generate a near endless variety of new NLP content and processes?
- Have you spent perhaps years learning NLP techniques and processes but don’t know how you can create new strategies and tools for yourself or others?
- Are you interested in learning how to create your own NLP processes; perhaps becoming a thought leader, recognised expert or change agent who speaks at conferences?
- Are you an NLP enthusiast who is interested in peeking behind the curtain and learning secrets about NLP that few people will ever know?
If you answered YES to any of the above then this sales letter could be the most important letter you read this year.
You see many NLPers think coming up with new NLP techniques or processes are just for the gifted or super talented NLPers.
However the truth is…
Go Behind The Curtain
Discover A New World Of Possibilities For Using NLP
Maybe 1 in 10,000 ever get to to discover the secrets behind NLP. Secrets about how the tech really works and how new NLP processes are invented.
Will you be one of them?
So guarded are these secrets that even many master trainers I’ve meet do not know them. For decades this vital bit of NLP learning has been obscured, kept out of reach of 99% of students of NLP.
Most students are aware of the long list of techniques that NLP have become famous for.
It’s Not About Luck.
It’s About Doing Things In A Better Way
In NLP we know that feeling great or feeling unhappy is not about luck. It’s the consequence of doing things in a specific waywith your mind and body. Every thought, feeling or action are treated as a behaviour. And once you know the “code” that triggers a specific response in someone you can learn how to trigger it on cue.
The magic is in the experience the client is moved through.
Each NLP process is designed to move a person through an experience that helps them shift or change how they code their experience.
Done well – change becomes quick, easy and lasts.
It’s not about luck. It’s about doing things in the right way.
It starts with discovering the “creator’s code” for how to create your own NLP.
NLP that changes and transforms those who interact with it.
Up until now there has never been a public source that has taught you the step-by-step strategy, known by only a handful of elite trainers, on how to create your own NLP for fun, profit or change.
That’s about to change…
How “Creating Your Own NLP” Came About…
For over twenty five years Master Trainer Michael Breen has been deep in the trenches of NLP… figuring out ways on how to apply it in all types of contexts from Advertising to TV to boardrooms, from huge training events to one to one personal change contexts.
From running seven figure international training programs for large clients to working with celebrities, Michael has proven that he is a true master with the technology of NLP.
Throughout this time he has gone way beyond the traditional toolset and has refined it in new and interesting ways.
He has created numerous tools, models and applications such as:
- The Framing Tool
- Conversational Timelines
- The High Performance Coaching Model
- The Hidden Submodality change process
- The One Strategy That Always Works
- Training Design & Group Facilitation Model
- The society of NLP’s first ever Business Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses in the UK
- And many others
After teaching over 25,000 students, co-founding the world’s largest NLP training school and generating numerous useful applications for applying NLP…
Michael kept getting asked one simple question…
People wanted to know what’s the strategy for creating NLP so you can:
- Come up with new techniques
- Generate new NLP content and processes
- How to translate formal NLP techniques into everyday conversational contexts
- How to create new and novel NLP applications that solve common everyday problems in business, coaching, sports etc.
The fact that almost no-one knew how, perturbed him.
But the reason why was clear…
Almost All Students Are Stuck With Two Limited Choices…
(Why The Strategy Was Only Known To An Elite Few)
For the past forty years there have been only two primary ways you could learn how to develop your own NLP:
1. Spend years and years and years on trial and error learning trying to figure it out for yourself
2. Be taken under the wing of a true NLP master and typically pay tens of thousands in fees to learn the secret strategy that only a handful of elite teachers know.
Essentially this meant that nearly everyone who enters the field of NLP is on the outside track of ever being able to come up with new techniques or processes themselves.
You are always left dependant on others.
Think about it – nearly every person who has made a significant contribution to the field of NLP did so after spending years working with… or around one of the co-founders of the field.
And the problem when all you can do is follow a technique without understanding how the techniques work means:
- You don’t know what to do next when it does not work.
- When problems arise don’t have an obvious existing technique you can use; you are flummoxed.
You suffer the frustration of not being able to translate overt techniques to conversational contexts.
- You pay large fees to attend multi-day trainings in the hopes of learning some new techniques, but are never taught how to create the techniques or new applications for yourself.
- When the obvious step 1, 2, 3 methods fail, you are left handicapped as to how you can make changes for yourself or your clients. You experience confusion and frustration. You feel like you should be able to do better.
You never get to experience the joy, recognition and financial rewards as a creator of a new technique or application which you can use train others in.
This is true for almost everyone who doesn’t know how to create techniques for themself.
Up until now, unless you choose either of the high cost paths above, there was no where else you could learn how to create your own NLP.
That route and all the benefits it entails was closed off to you until NOW.
After years of requests from students to “share the secret” Michael
put together a ONE TIME ONLY– two day workshop called…
“Creating Your Own NLP”
The Doorway To A World of New Possibilities…
Michael calls it “Creating Your Own NLP for fun, profit – and change.”
Once you get access to the elite strategies and principles taught and combine it with your own life experience then new worlds of possibilities to improve your life or the lives of others will appear.
And you will be able to create your own NLP.
That’s what this course is about.
Wheather you just want to take your skills and knowledge up several levels, so you can create results and changes faster. Or if you desire to become a recognised expert in your field, an elite coach or trainer then the material taught in this course will be immensely valuable to you.
You’ll get access to the very same strategies Michael and other elite NLP masters use to create bespoke solutions, custom interventions and entire new techniques and models.
Insights, strategies and distinctions you can’t find anywhere else.
Inside this training Michael teaches the little known expert strategies that only a rare and elite group of master trainers know for creating your own NLP. You will learn the same strategy that he he has used for over two decades that have been central to him and peers like him creating so many new techniques and processes.