One Month Bitcoin – Bitcoin Crash Course
Salepage : One Month Bitcoin – Bitcoin Crash Course
Archive : One Month Bitcoin – Bitcoin Crash Course Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
crypto Currency trading course: Learn about crypto Currency trading
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions,
control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.
cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledger technology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.
Bitcoin, first released as open-source software in 2009, is generally considered the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
Since the release of bitcoin, over 6,000 altcoins (alternative variants of bitcoin, or other cryptocurrencies) have been created.
Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain in One Hour
Learn how to Buy, Send and Invest in cryptocurrencies
This course is designed for complete beginners.
Bitcoin is two things: a digital currency AND a new technology.
One Month Bitcoin will give you the tools to think intelligently about the technology of Bitcoin, and the skills to buy, trade, and store your digital currencies.
In this one hour course you will:
- Buy $5 USD of Bitcoin (BTC) on Coinbase
- Send and receive Bitcoin
- Setup a Trezor for cold wallet security
- Understand how to speak about Bitcoin, Blockchain, Altcoins, Ethereum, and much more.
I’m going to give you a framework for understanding Bitcoin. By the end of this hour you’ll be able to speak confidently with friends and co-workers, and you’ll be able to answer that most frequently asked question: “Should I buy Bitcoin?”
Who is the target audience?
- Individuals interested in investing in cryptocurrencies
- People curious about whether or not it makes sense for them to buy/sell things in Bitcoin
- People curious about the decentralized web/the blockchain
- Business owners who want to diversify their payment methods
Learn Bitcoin From Home
- Getting Started
- What is Bitcoin?
- How does Bitcoin technology work?
- Where did Bitcoin come from?
- How to setup your Coinbase Account.
- How to buy your first Bitcoin.
- Two factor authentication
- Send and receive Bitcoin.
- Public Keys
- Private Keys
- Never leave your money at the exchange.
- Hot wallet vs cold wallet
- How not to lose your coin?
- What are alt-coins?
- Bitcoin vs Altcoin
- Shape Shift Technology
- The 5 investors into Bitcoin.
- What’s next?
SIZE: 416 MB
More from Categories : crypto Coin Courses