Qi Men Dun Jia Feng Shui
Benefit from the Qi of the Year the Qi Men Way
Boost your Feng Shui application with Qi Men Dun Jia to refine your assessment skill. Under the Feng Shui branch of Qi Men application, this system enables the practitioner to determine the House Qi influences has on an occupant using a particular sector in the house, in relation to various scenarios in life.
In this book, Joey Yap has put together all the Qi Men Feng Shui House Charts of the Nine Periods and presented them in a user-friendly format for your easy reference. No tedious House chart-plotting required. No time wasted. Simply “”look-up-and-refer”” to get into your Feng Shui assessment in an instant!
What You’ll Learn:
– Essential reference for the Qi Men Dun Jia Feng Shui method
– Understanding the Qi Men Yang House Chart Plotting Method
– Learn how to plot a Qi Men Feng Shui House Chart, with instructions on how to identify the Sitting and Facing Direction of a property (based on the Qi Men Dun Jia method)
– Guidelines on selecting the Qi Men House Stem and Qi Men House Branch of a house
– Easy reference tables of all the Qi Men Feng Shui House Charts of Periods 1 to 9
– Commentaries and description of each Qi Men House Chart
A: Qi Men Feng Shui Essentials
A brief history of Qi Men Dun Jia, and the components of plotting and assessing a Qi Men Feng Shui House Chart to help you get started.
B: Qi Men Feng Shui House Charts of Periods 1 to 9
The complete set of Qi Men House Charts of the Upper, Middle and Lower Cycles for Periods 1 to 9 presented in an easy-to-understand format.
C: Qi Men House Interpretations based on the 8 Doors
The general forecasts according to the Stem effects on each of the 8 Doors, presented in an easy-to-understand format.
More from Categories : Everything Else