Robert C.Pozen – The Mutual Fund Business Video Series
Salepage : Robert C.Pozen – The Mutual Fund Business Video Series
Archive : Robert C.Pozen – The Mutual Fund Business Video Series Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
This video series follows the organization of the first nine chapters of Robert Pozen’s The Mutual Fund Business . Each module, approximately thirty minutes long, features a different mutual fund expert who presents an overview of a particular aspect of the industry as well as real-life scenarios of how mutual funds operate. Each module is divided into several parts, with self-test questions at the end of each part. The questions, along with the answers, are included in a workbook that also contains key slides for each module and a glossary.
The series is divided into three sets:
Introduction to Mutual Funds
1. Investing through Mutual Funds
2. Background on the Mutual Fund Industry
3. Regulations Affecting the Mutual Fund Industry
Portfolio Management of Mutual Funds
4. Portfolio Management of Bond Mutual Funds
5. Portfolio Management of Stock Mutual Funds
6. Stock Trading for Mutual Funds
Mutual Fund Marketing and Shareholder Servicing
7. Retail Marketing of Mutual Funds
8. Retirement Plans and the Mutual Fund Business
9. The Transfer Agent and the Servicing of Shareholders.
“These videos are a great educational tool for fund shareholders who want to understand how their mutual funds are actually managed and operated. They provide an informative and lively look at the inner workings of mutual fund companies.”
– André F. Perold , Sylvan C. Coleman Professor of Financial Management, Harvard Business School
“No one knows the mutual fund business better than Bob Pozen and Fidelity. Here is a set of tapes that starts at the very beginning and carefully provides the concepts and background every budding investment professional should be familiar with. ”
– Andrew Tobias , financial writer and creator of financial software
About the Author
Forex & Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More from Categories : Forex & Trading