Roger Jahnke – Qigong as a Natural Elixir to Activate Your Body & Capacity for Self-Healing
Salepage : Roger Jahnke – Qigong as a Natural Elixir to Activate Your Body & Capacity for Self-Healing
Archive : Roger Jahnke – Qigong as a Natural Elixir to Activate Your Body & Capacity for Self-Healing Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
With Qigong and Tai Chi Master Teacher & Author
Dr. Roger Jahnke, OMD
A 7-Module On-Demand Video Training
Immerse yourself in four ancient foundational Qigong mind-body practices you can use for the rest of your life — to help you ease and prevent illness, pain, insomnia, anxiety, and stress… and power up to accomplish your goals.
2020 brought feelings of stress, anxiety, and sadness front and center for so many of us.
The physical and mental effects of this constant turmoil can linger for years — and include everything from headaches and sleep deprivation… to even the exacerbation of current illnesses or chronic conditions.
Now more than ever, wellness seekers are turning to healing modalities like ancient Chinese medicine.
They’re discovering that they not only have the capacity to self-heal — to relieve symptoms, transform dis-ease, and prevent illness — they also have the power to address their health challenges at their root cause, before they even start.
You have this same inner healing power! To access this potential, you just need inspiration and information…
Join one of our most respected Shift Network faculty, Dr. Roger Jahnke, Qigong master teacher, for a new 7-part course packed with Qigong practices you can keep and use for the rest of your life — to help heal illness, pain, insomnia, anxiety, stress, and more… and prevent illness and discomfort from cropping up in the first place.
As Dr. Jahnke says, “Qigong is among the most eloquent self-healing and purposeful self-empowerment systems ever developed by humans — and it can be practiced at home for no cost.”
Over the course of this 7-step journey, Dr. Jahnke will guide you to weave in somatic movement, breath practice, meditation and mindfulness, purposeful energy management, and acupressure — all based on the art of ancient yet practical self-care.
An outpouring of contemporary research has demonstrated Qigong’s power to help you manage your autonomic nervous system. Qigong even empowers practitioners to self-regulate the vagal tone of their 10th cranial nerve: the vagus nerve, the fundamental parasympathetic branch of the autonomic nervous system. Enhancing vagal tone is probably the most profound finding of human health and medical science of the 21st century so far!
In the ancient traditions, Qigong regulates, harmonizes, and balances Qi. Qi is the essential life-sustaining aspect of human health and vitality.
Plus, Qigong is easy, accessible for people of all abilities, and fun.
If you’re ready to experience how Qigong can recharge you, no matter your age or health condition…
… this course will immerse you in four amazing foundational mind-body practices:
- Tracing the Qi Channels to amplify Qi flow
- Marrow Bathing to empower the immune cells in the bone marrow
- 7 Precious Gestures to soothe the brain and nervous system
- Tendon-Changing Qigong, a powertool for pain and flexibility
These are four of the most influential — yet simple to learn and easy to remember — Qigong practices ever developed. Dr. Jahnke has chosen to guide you through these practices for their healing and empowerment benefits — and because you can learn to use them on your own, without needing to follow a video.
Dr. Jahnke’s 30+ years of experience in acupuncture, herbal medicine, mind-body practice, and integrative medicine — as well as his mastery of Qigong — make him the ideal guide to take you on this journey.
He’ll share how you can access these healing Qigong practices any time — and use them to neutralize and prevent emotional stressors.
In this self-empowering 7-part course, you’ll discover:
- 4 powerful Qigong practices to help you heal physical ailments before they start, to orient and empower you for personal transformation, and to maximize your human potential
- The secret that pharmaceutical and medical institutions keep from you — that the most powerful healing resources in the world are produced within you
- The amazing physiology of the medicine within as you explore the effect of Qigong on all the functional systems — including the nervous, digestive, cardiovascular, endocrine, pulmonary, lymphatic, hepatic, and renal systems
- How many different cultures created their own mind-body practice systems based on Qigong’s 3 Treasures — body, breath, and mind (for instance, yoga is Indian Qigong & Qigong is Chinese yoga!)
- How to make The Elixir of Healthy Longevity
- The benefits of a group-based online practice session with Dr. Jahnke
- How your Qi — through your Qi channels — supports the function of your organs and senses, along with your brain and mind
- The natural powers of the directions — the Chinese Medicine Wheel — and how to access these powers for yourself
- The 7 Precious Gestures Qigong practice, a powerful tool to transmute your most negative experiences and thoughts — and reveal and cultivate your very best personal qualities
- How the body’s connective tissue penetrates every organ, gland, muscle, joint, and the entire nervous system — and its impact on your Qigong journey
- The many ways that a sustained personal practice makes your desired mind-body transformation more accessible
- The powerful, logical relationship between Qigong and Chinese shamanism
- Why it’s been clear for decades that personal behavior is often the cause and the cure of chronic disease
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Dr. Jahnke will guide you through the fundamental body-mind-spirit skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully use Qigong to transform your life — to lower anxiety, increase your vitality, prevent disease, and more.
Access to the Complete Healer Within Medical Qigong Library
In addition to Dr. Jahnke’s transformative 7-step training (including complete demonstrations and practice sessions) you’ll have access to an additional comprehensive Medical Qigong video series — The Healer Within: Medical Qigong Library! This library has been purchased by over 1,000 people at the retail price of $200+. You’ll receive it for no extra cost as a part of this course.
At any time during the course, you can access these powerful knowledge and practice sessions to not only support your learning during the duration of the training, but to refer to again and again to activate healing for yourself, your family, and your clients.
This library includes over 20 informative and inspiring videos demonstrating how to properly do the practices, along with animations that explain a wide array of details to motivate your practice and maximize your healing potential.
Start your week off with a celebration of your own natural power! This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Dr. Jahnke. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to delve into four ancient foundational Qigong mind-body practices you can use for the rest of your life.
Module 1: Qigong as the Portal to Body-Mind-Spirit Transformation
In this first step of your journey, Dr. Jahnke will walk you through the roots of the grand ancient medicine traditions — and share how the most profound medicine is produced within the human mind-body integration.
You’ll explore the powerful truth that integrating body-mind-spirit practices into your life IS the medicine you’ve been searching for.
Dr. Jahnke will also share the effect Qigong has on the immune system — which is more important than ever during this era of COVID-19.
He’ll also explain the true meaning of Qi — the presence and the power of the essential energy of the universe within your own being.
In this opening module, you’ll:
- Discover how many different cultures created their own mind-body practice systems based on Qigong’s 3 Treasures — body, breath, and mind
- Understand the physiology of the medicine within as you explore the effect of Qigong on all functional systems — including the nervous, digestive, cardiovascular, endocrine, pulmonary, lymphatic, hepatic, and renal systems
- Discover the importance of strengthening vagal tone, the activity of the 10th cranial nerve — a fundamental component of the parasympathetic branch of the autonomic nervous system
- Explore how to neutralize the chronic inflammation that creates pain, insomnia, fatigue, mental fog, anxiety, depression, hypervigilance, and almost every type of chronic health challenge or disease
- Discover the 7 phases of healing and transformation inherent in Qigong
- Move through a guided practice that distills the 4 comprehensive Qigong practices you’ll learn, practice, and refine during the rest of your time in the course
Module 2: Tracing the Energy (Qi) Channels — Merging Heaven & Earth
During this class, you’ll explore how Chinese medicine is based on the energies of Heaven and Earth merging to create life — and how the origins of this brilliant ancient medical system stretch all the way back to the Shamanic Era, well over 2,500 years ago…
Dr. Jahnke will explain how, according to Chinese Medicine, pain and disease manifest through the Qi channels — and why healing occurs by regulating the Qi channels. As you’ll discover, the Tracing the Channels practice activates and nourishes Qi. Which is crucial because increased Qi = increased functional capacity.
You’ll explore how human beings are expressions of the Three Treasures of Chinese Medicine — the Earth Below (Yin/Body), Heaven (Yang/Spirit), and our living and feeling being that resides between Heaven and Earth Below.
What do you want most — healing? Productivity? Creativity? Inner Peace?
You’ll discover the power you have to mobilize your preferred destiny.
In this session, you’ll explore:
- The sensation — and the presence — of Qi and its function within and around you
- The Theory of the Qi Channels System in Chinese medicine
- One of the most original Qigong methods to access and mobilize your own inner medicine: The Elixir of Healthy Longevity
- How Qi and the Qi channels support the function of your organs and senses, along with your mind
- How the energy of the universe operates in the human body
- Tracing the Energy Channels, a practice that encourages and enhances the distribution of Qi and function while calming the nervous system and maximizing immunity
Module 3: Infusing Yourself With the Power of Nature — Bone Marrow Bathing & the Ancient Chinese Medicine Wheel
Many ancient cultures explored the power of the directions — often referred to as the Medicine Wheel.
During this session, Dr. Jahnke will share an easy practice, Marrow Bathing Qigong, to help you better understand your own inherent power — the medicine within — and to help you understand and cultivate the powers of the directions of the Medicine Wheel.
As you’ll discover, Marrow Bathing is very easy to remember — so you can practice it in natural settings like parks, forests, beaches, and mountains.
Dr. Jahnke will also explain the ancient Chinese view of bone marrow as the repository of inherent Qi power. You’ll be amazed at the contemporary scientific view — that bone marrow is the actual source of the stem cells that create the immune cells.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover how Qigong empowers immunity, sustains vitality, and creates psychological stability
- Learn about the powers of the compass directions of the Chinese Medicine Wheel according to all the ancient cultures — and how to access them for yourself
- Feel the palpable emotions that come with embodying the powers of the directions in your own being
- Explore the Marrow Bathing Practice, one of the most ancient Qigong practices — which is so easy to remember that you can easily do it anytime you’re outside in nature
- Discover how the Marrow Washing Practice, an exercise guided by the 4 directions of the Daoist Medicine Wheel, helps you create a comprehensive experience of mind-body-spirit wholeness
Module 4: The 7 Precious Gestures — Qigong for Trauma Resolution & Inner Peace
The 7 Precious Gestures is a unique Qigong sequence including four precious preparatory movements and three gestures that tell the story of a person just like you — a seeker on a quest to acquire supervitality and inner peace.
And it provides a template to help you cultivate a deeper internal dialogue. Over the years, Dr. Jahnke has found that this practice is especially moving to people — at the level of the heart and feeling.
The Precious Gestures practice focuses on an array of powerful breath practices that accompany the movements.
During this class, you’ll explore how the ancient tribes of China, like all Indigenous communities, understood that engaging the body and breath while focusing the mind is the most profound medicine. This can help transform habituation and the effects of trauma such as stress, anxiety, depression, disease, lack of purpose and inspiration, and more.
In this module, you’ll discover how the 7 Precious Gestures Qigong practice is:
- Focused on the breath to neutralize the effects of trauma, grief, hypervigilance, and extreme distress
- The embodiment of the archetypal story of personal aspiration that leads to inner alchemy and enlightenment
- A powerful tool to transmute your most negative thoughts — and cultivate your very best personal qualities
- A path to discovering and giving birth to a new version of yourself
- An eye-opening and heart-opening opportunity to ask yourself, “Do I really benefit from the circular thinking about my most prominent trials in life? What can I do instead?”
Module 5: Your Connective Tissue Transformation Practice — Boost Your Energy & Neutralize Pain
Chinese physicians, shamans, and kung fu masters alike have long understood the importance of the fascia, the body’s connective tissue…
During this session, Dr. Jahnke will share connective-tissue-transforming Qigong practices for energizing your work and play, neutralizing pain, and enhancing sleep.
You’ll explore how the many benefits of these tendon-changing Qigong practices go beyond the obvious influence on muscles, bones, and structure — they actually generate electrical forces in your body for resiliency.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Why most people don’t know much about their connective tissue — and how essential it is to being alive and well
- How activating the connective tissue (fascia) awakens a wide array of important human functions
- How our connective tissue literally holds everything together in our human system
- How the body’s connective tissue penetrates every organ, gland, muscle, joint, and the entire nervous system — and its impact on both your Qigong journey and the trajectory of your life and wellbeing
- A guided connective tissue transformation practice to help you feel as though you’ve been to the gym
- How connective tissue transformation Qigong is so very easy to learn and remember
Module 6: Deepening & Sustaining Your Qigong Practice — Become a Cultivator of Your Qi, Virtue, Character & Destiny
It’s always powerful to attend a Qigong class. But its grand, breakthrough, transformative potential is reserved for those who commit to developing an ongoing personal practice…
As Dr. Jahnke will share during this class, the medicine within is not just for the body. When you practice Qigong with focus and intent, it’s potentially life-transforming — and can alter the trajectory of your future.
In this pivotal session, Dr. Jahnke will explain the theory, science, and philosophy that make Qigong such a powerful tool for redesigning your life.
Then, to prepare for the final class, you’ll move through a group review of the four foundational Qigong practice systems. You’ll experience for yourself how these accessible and easy practices create a powerful mind-body integration system.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- The key points that demonstrate the power of Qigong, at this point in your journey, illuminated by the demonstrations and the group practice sessions
- The ultimate Qigong power of developing your own personal, sustainable practice
- How modifying the practices to suit your needs is enthusiastically encouraged
- The ways — both logical and transpersonal — that consistent practice makes your desired mind-body transformation more accessible
- An extended guided practice session to help you deeply understand the 4 practice systems
Module 7: Refining Your Qigong Practice for the Rest of Your Life
In this session, you’ll celebrate how you and your fellow participants have multiplied your self-care skills through this course.
The events of this year drove home a powerful truth — that there are many infections, disorders, and novel viruses that conventional medicine just can’t protect us from. In fact, some estimates hold that between 80-90% of all chronic disease is preventable through behavioral change.
It’s now strikingly obvious that cultivating a personal mind-body practice is absolutely essential.
Time and again, it’s been proven that healthy people are at a lower risk for all kinds of disease, pain, and psychological distresses like anxiety, depression, trauma — AND viral infection.
So wellness seekers are embracing the opportunity — even the necessity — of cultivating self-generated resiliency through Qigong.
During this class, you’ll join together with your classmates to celebrate all you’ve learned — including tools and practices to protect and empower yourself for the rest of your life.
In this final module, you’ll experience :
- 4 powerful Qigong methods for sustaining your practice and unlocking the great healing promises of Qigong
- Why it’s been clear for decades that personal behavior is often the cause — AND the cure — for chronic disease
- The opportunity to step away from your computer and practice on your own for 15 minutes (as you’ll see, this is the most important segment of the entire course!)
- An extended closing practice session, mindfully weaving the 4 essential methods into a single continuum
- An extended Q&A session to ask Dr. Jahnke anything you’ve been wondering
The Qigong as a Natural Elixir Bonus Collection
In addition to Dr. Jahnke’s transformative 7-part virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful bonuses to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Qigong for Health Resilience
8-Part Video Series From Dr. Roger Jahnke
In these eight video workshops, Dr. Roger Jahnke shares easy, accessible mind-body Qigong practices to cultivate your subtle energy and generate health in all areas of your life. Whether you work with energy as the underpinning of health, you’re a movement practitioner or meditator, or you simply want a holistic approach to keeping physically and mentally fit — you’ll discover new methods and insights to take your practice deeper.
The Golden Elixir of Longevity & Immortality
Video Lecture From Dr. Roger Jahnke
When each person manages the personal job of taking care of themselves, the immense job of taking care of everyone is already done.
— Dr. Roger Jahnke
In this hour-long teaching, Dr. Jahnke dives deep into how he takes empowering information from science, medicine, philosophy, and the anthropology of ancient cultures — and combines them to create experiences that activate the healer within each of us.
$10.00 Discount on the National Qigong Association (NQA) Membership
As part of your participation in the course, the National Qigong Association (NQA) is extending a $10.00 discount to any registrants who wish to become an NQA member, at any level, whether general or professional.
Note: no additional purchase is required for the course. In addition, it’s not required to become an NQA member. Either way, you’ll receive the full benefits of your training with Dr. Jahnke.
What Graduates of Dr. Jahnke’s Courses Are Saying…
“… I have built up my Qi to protect me against sickness and to promote ongoing good health.”
[Dr. Janhke’s] course was informative and I feel strong in myself. I feel that I have built up my Qi to protect me against sickness and to promote ongoing good health. Thank you.
— Kathryn, Australia
“… opened my heart/mind to a new reality.”
The benefits for me were twofold. One was an intellectual stimulation and new knowledge learned from just the sessions themselves. I loved that they were live and Dr. Jahnke provided knowledge, skill, wit, humor, compassion, and patience. I looked forward to each session as well as enjoyed the time off to practice on my own. Especially while we are isolated right now it is difficult to find someone who talks the language of Qigong, walks the talk, and gives us the opportunity to practice with him. The second benefit is spiritual. It is difficult for me to live in that world but finding this practice has opened my heart/mind to a new reality. I learned a lot about myself and started rounding out those sharp edges and tension I often carry. I am very grateful to have had this opportunity.
“My health has improved, and my state of mind has switched to more balance, well being, and joy.”
Like other courses offered through The Shift Network, this course was life changing. My health has improved, and my state of mind has switched to more balance, well being, and joy. I feel more connected to my body and soul. And I look forward to practicing every single day when I open my eyes.
— R’kia, Morocco
“… an enormous impact on the way I use the energy of the universe.”
I love this course because it was experiential as well as informative. The information was relevant as well as uplifting and empowering. It has and will continue to have an enormous impact on the way I use the energy of the universe.
— Dorien, Israel
“I am on a new journey of a more meaningful life.”
This class has changed my life. I not only do Qigong daily, it has also motivated me to do breathwork every day. I am on a new journey of a more meaningful life. Thank you, Roger and Shift…
— JoAnn Scott, Bend, Oregon
“I now understand my HeartMind, and how important my ‘energy being’ is to know, love, and nurture.”
Qi Medicine is a profound course. I have had the opportunity to follow along with the teaching and let my mind, body, and heart understand something that I can carry with me every day for the rest of my life. I now understand my HeartMind, and how important my “energy being” is to know, love, and nurture. My “energy being” is my vital life force and now I have techniques to honor, respect, and nurture my true self.
— Louise, Gold Coast, Australia
“… touches my heart at a depth that I have never experienced.”
The support and knowledge that Dr. Jahnke gave us touches my heart at a depth that I have never experienced. Dr. Jahnke and his team created a wonderful workshop that was very balanced giving us wonderful lectures and combining them with the Qigong practices. I appreciate how Dr. Jahnke provides the ease of accessibility and the inclusiveness of Qigong. “It’s better to do it wrong then not do it at all” describes the power of Qigong and this course to me.
— Michael Lynch, Franklin, Connecticut
“I can more easily shift my emotional states, let go of difficult emotions, and awaken energy when I need it in everyday life…”
This course was very deep and transformative for me. I now understand that I can more easily shift my emotional states, let go of difficult emotions, and awaken energy when I need it in everyday life, instead of being stuck in lower emotional states, apathy, and victim mood. Roger Jahnke shares generously from his abundant well of wisdom and experience, wonderful techniques to transform heavy Qi into lighter Qi to raise our vibration so that we can effortlessly radiate more love and light and healing to the world.
— Fredrik, Sweden
“… helped me feel better and manage the symptoms of my illness.”
Establishing a daily practice using the mind, body, and spirit has helped me feel better and manage the symptoms of my illness. It has given me hope and direction. I use these practices every day, sometimes in short spurts, sometimes for longer periods.
— Carol, El Paso Texas
“… boosted my Qi energy and gave me many tools to enhance the energy.”
This course boosted my Qi energy and gave me many tools to enhance the energy. The course influenced me to refine my own practice, making it more effective, and all while decreasing the amount of time I spend. Maybe most importantly, this course influenced me to study spiritual cultivation in depth. In my opinion, that is the key to the greatest benefit
— Matt, Sebastopol, California
“… a deep understanding of how Qigong actually works as medicine…”
Though I have been practicing Qigong for many years and teaching Tai Chi for health for a decade, being with Roger in this course has given me a deep understanding of how Qigong actually works as medicine — for the first time! My personal practice has become more compelling — and my commitment to share it with others more focused — with a new sense of urgency. In addition, I am joyfully embracing a new freedom with HOW I practice, and consequently, how I teach. I appreciate the learning of so many new ways to articulate and clarify what had been heretofore rather “ineffable.” VERY EXCITED! I love hearing his voice in my head and receiving his understated, deeply penetrating enthusiasm and encouragement, and the abiding sense he imparts of being relaxed, humored, and awed, all at the same time. I am extremely grateful, enlivened, and inspired.
— Celeste Graves, Saugerties, New York
“… made me realize how I can activate and enhance my body’s innate ability to heal and maintain health…”
The Medical Qigong course made me realize how I can activate and enhance my body’s innate ability to heal and maintain health with regular application of a daily practice that is easy to do. I have a better understanding of the importance of Qi and energy flow in our bodies.
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Recorded Class Sessions With Dr. Roger Jahnke
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from Qigong and Tai Chi master teacher and author Dr. Roger Jahnke — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes a video teaching and guides you to discover specific skills and abilities to help you heal illness, pain, insomnia, anxiety, stress, and prevent illness.
Seven PDF Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Qigong as a Natural Elixir Bonus Collection
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Qigong as a Natural Elixir to Activate Your Body’s Capacity for Self-Healing Online Training
e feel honored that Dr. Roger Jahnke has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a unique opportunity to learn from a Qigong master teacher and author whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and transform ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about delving into practices to help you heal and prevent illness, pain, insomnia, anxiety, and stress, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
More from Categories : Everything Else