Sang H Kim – Wrist And Arresting Locks
Salepage : Sang H Kim – Wrist And Arresting Locks
Archive : Sang H Kim – Wrist And Arresting Locks Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Wrist & Arresting Locks by Sang H KimThe ultimate in subdue and control locks, Wrist & Arresting Locks gives you total control over your attacker without causing permanent damage.
In this DVD, Sang H.
Kim begins with the basic “gooseneck” wrist lock and shows you how it can be used in come alongs, restraints and takedowns.
In the arresting locks portion of the DVD, he teaches you how to use the principles of primary and secondary response to stop an attacker armed with a blunt weapon and take control of the weapon.
Each technique is finished off with a lock, takedown or pin to give you control over the attacker.
Defenses can be applied to both empty hand and armed attacks.
This is an excellent reference for law enforcement officers in need of a variety of ways to achieve compliance in the process of handcuffing, including takedowns to the facedown position.
A very detailed look at how to take control in a wide variety of situations.
Discover a wealth of self-defense principles including:
* How to create maximum effect with minimum usage of force
* What to do after parrying and blocking to finish the fight
* Use of pressure points to obtain compliance
* How to pin the opponent
* Vital targets to strike and control
* Principles of close combat and controlling locks
* How to reverse grappling momentum
* and much moreA total of 49 locking and immobilization techniques plus invaluable tips and hints to get the most of out each technique.
More from Categories : Fighting