Vince “Bear” Quitugua – The Lost Techniques of the Half Guard
Salepage : Vince “Bear” Quitugua – The Lost Techniques of the Half Guard
Archive : Vince “Bear” Quitugua – The Lost Techniques of the Half Guard Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
This DVD is a diary of my jiu-jitsu and dedication to dissect the halfguard position over the past 6 years.
The concept of my jiu-jitsu is to go back to the roots of BJJ and use the least amount of energy possible and to let angles and technique prevail.
The techniques in the DVD require very little flexibility, strength, and quickness.
Everything is based on angles and straight up technique.
I believe that the halfguard is one of the few guards that will work with both gi and no gi and is a key reason to learn all the concepts from this awesome position.
This DVD will offer half guard methods and techniques that are original and will hopefully take your jiu-jitsu to the next level.
The mission of this DVD is to add an extra element to your half guard arsenal.
This DVD is intended for practitioners of all levels.
I hope you enjoy the DVD.Happy Training.Play guard for life and Shoyoroll.
Recovering the Half Guard
· S Mounted
· Back is Taken
· Side Mounted
· Knee on Belly
· Turtle Position
The Golden Gate and London Sweep Concept
· London and golden Gate Bridge sweeps
· Defending the Half GuardLondon Reversal Sweeps
· London Sweep
· Post Defense/London Sweep variation
· Head and arm choke defense w/ more detail
· London Sweep w/ Arm Under
· London Sweep w/ Arm Under Posting
Golden Gate Reversal Sweeps
· Golden Gate Sweep
· Golden Gate Sweep w/ Arm under
Cross Body Reversals Sweeps
· Cross Body Pass· Headlock Sweep
· Tails Sweep· Kimura Bait to taking the back
Chronic Reversal Sweeps & Tricks
· Counter to Cutter pass w/ Knee Bump to Single
· Butterfly guard reset to Half Guard
· Elevator Hook Sweep
· Mount Bait to Bridge Sweep
· Wrestler Pass to Octopus Sweep
More from Categories : Fighting